♥ Filled with your hysterical love.
Sunday, May 22, 2011 5/22/2011 04:29:00 PM
just the way i am ..



this is my cat .. my fat and black cat .. at 1st , it was normal to see him slp in this position of cos ..
but ....

ii noticed . his mouth was opened . LOLS" wadd siia . ji tao slpt like a human larhhs .


OREO STAR ! okiies , iim like a fucking kiddo .. but ehhs , this was used to be my favourite breakfast okiies .. mum will always re-stock my oreos from ntuc .. rmb that oreo biscuits comes in boxes of 9 packets ? YEA , mum bought like 3 boxes each time cos 1 glass of milk , ii'll eat arnd 3-4 packets depending on my appetite ^^. so ii saw this at some 7-11 for $2 & bb bought for me .. hehes ..


my awesome breakfast .. hehes"

NEVERLAND ! wow .. ii duno when's the last time ii've been there .. but well . it was supposed to be a chill-out session .. ended up in neverland . & WTF . ii wore slippers & looked damn plain can .. luckily ii had my eyeliners on .. lols"

this should be like the picture of the day . SO COOL .. bb was like .. "have seen before lollipop with beer ?" den he burst into laughters .. at 1st , ii waas puzzled by wadd he meant , but when ii saw , ii cant help but LOL too .. guessed who's the star of the night ?


SHI HUI ! henry's gf .. hahhs" cute siia .. we had tequila shots & she stayed in this position for quite awhile so ii snapped ..




5 - 10 , 5 - 10 ..


"LOSE ! BOTTOMS UP !"


CUTE RYTE ?? hehes .. ii wish everytime iim drunk , ii will be giggling here and there lorhhs .. LOLS"



well , ii noe it seems that we have some misunderstanding in the past .. cos too be honest , iim happy that you guys will still ask about me .. in fact , iim just ur friend's gf .. you can call me petty or waddeva fuck .. but like ii said . you're my bf's friends .. ii always think wadds best for him .. if other ppl's birthday , ii have to fork out money den where the fuck are all of you when it comes to my bf's birthday ? wahhs . ppl's bday , present 1 person $30 , 2 person $60 . hate ur bunch of act rich friends . 2-face ppl in fact .. ii noe who are good who are not .. ii have eyes to see and a heart to feel .. forget about birthdays celebration man .. got heart arhhs . you sure will open ur mouth and suggest something .. if you forget and after you made up for it . its okiies you noe .. but if you simply dun give a fuck & selfishly think for urself or rather give selfish ppl psycho you to do the wrong .. den really can fuck urself lorhhs .. btw , iim referring to the others of his grp of friends .


ppl who noe me well , will understand my every rational .. especially when it comes to me being pissed .. when you're wrong , you dun1 to admit .. dun expect me to give a fuck .. AROMSIA

ii wonder if you can notice his eyes are red & mine is pink .. its I-fairy lens :)

ii love you bb <3 <3





DEADOLL.



Yours truly,




[ berdd ]
borned on 22.Feb.90

I'm hypersensitive cos I'm never secured..
I'm borned with a foul temper cos its in the genes..
Take it or leave it..



Msn | Twitter |
Elizabeth Tan's Profile
Elizabeth Tan's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge
With Loves,

♥ my boy ,
WeeSuan

Bring me high , bring me low
Bring me wherever you go

[02.08.10]


Materialistic,

iwant.iwant.iwant

  • LV slingbag
  • Burberry watch
  • LV wristlet


    Reminisce,

    A walk down memory lane ..

    September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011



    Applause,

  • I Love You Jervis ; LWS.